We are looking for reliable team players in various categories who value ongoing opportunities to learn and to expand on professional skills.
TIM-BR-FAB thanks all applicants for their interest. Please be aware that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
There are currently no job openings within Tim-Br-Fab Industries at this time.
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies and Tim-Br-Fab Industries are currently accepting applications for the position of Shipper/ Receiver.
Reporting to the Truss Plant Production Manager, a Shipper/ Receiver is responsible for the accurate and timely shipment of all products from TimBrFab, as well as the receipt of all stock delivered to the production facility. Additional duties include inventory management and general warehouse & yard cleanliness.
In accomplishing these duties a strong working relationship with staff and the Truss Plant Production Manager will be established. Attention to detail, good computer skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
If you would like to build your career with our company, please forward your resume in confidence to:
165 Industrial Road
We thank all candidates in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Manage time to keep schedules, prioritize and balance work load for multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Generate layouts, quote and design floor and roof systems using wood trusses, I-joists and wood beams of residential, commercial and farm application including required connectors and fasteners in accordance with local construction practices and building codes using truss and I-joist design software
- Meet or exceed Building Code requirements
- Consult and communicate with clients, building officials, engineers, architects and contractors
- Creative problem solving and innovative design techniques to optimize lumber and plate useage, minimize saw and jig set ups, prevent shipping difficulties and minimize on site framing and structural bracing
- Ensure complete design includes all information related to costing, fabrication and installation
- Prepare shop drawings and maintain consistant flow of work to the Plant
- Provide prompt assistance to customers regarding installation or repairs
- Construct wooden floor and roof trusses from pre-cut lumber components as part of an Assembly Team
- Manually stage truss components at work station and set up jig
- Read Imperial measurements
- Use a hammer to secure connector plates to joints of truss
- Ensure fabricated trusses match build sheets
- Ensure quality of finished product
- Operate automated saw to cut lumber into truss components
- Computer knowledge an asset
- Read Imperial measurements
- Ensure quality of cut components
- Loading of finished goods/unloading of raw materials
- Move to and from Truss Plant and throughout the Yard as directed
- Ensure driveways are clear of materials and debris
- Build I-joist and beam orders
- Prepare hangers for delivery
- Ensure built orders match cut lists